Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside!!!!

In follow-up to my earlier post today, I'm happy to report the work commute was without incident :)). This has got to be one of the craziest winters on record for our part of the country. It seems most of the states have had their fair share of cold this winter. I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer", but I have a feeling Old Man Winter may not be done with us yet. Oh well, I believe I'll unwind and warm up with a hot beverage. My daughter gave me a package of this tea last year for Christmas. It instantly became a favorite! Imagine my disappointment when I was unable to find it locally. Fortunately, I found a source online and promptly stocked up!

Stay warm my friends!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Your tea looks delightful - I love berry teas, myself, with a bit of tartness. The vanilla must make it extra special. Stay warm! Blessings, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!