Sunday, March 13, 2011

You Go Fortune Cookie!!!

For dinner yesterday evening, my hubby and I stopped at a new Asian Bistro for take-out, complete with fortune cookies for dessert. We both were extremely hungry and ate WAY too much. Hours later after we began recovering from our food stupor, I decided it was time for the fortune cookies. When it's just the two of us, I never feel right about picking the first fortune cookie, so my husband chose his and I proceeded to snap mine open in search of the fortune. I got such a kick out of the fortune that I just had to share it with you...it read, 

"A woman who seeks to be equal with men lacks ambition. Ouch!!!!" 


Something tells me this particular fortune WAS NOT written by anyone of the male persuasion. You go feminist fortune writing girl, whoever and wherever you are!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how funny ~ this made me giggle ~ thanks for stopping by ~ Wish I would get this fortune...it would open some interesting conversation between Mr. Vintage and myself
    ;-) I am now a follower~!

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!