Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rebounding...

"Geez!!!"...that's my head summarizing yesterday's migraine. I experience a visual aura before the headache hits and was tagged while getting ready for work yesterday morning. Consequently, I spent the day at home but thankfully feel much better today. Now I know it's a stretch to find something positive in a migraine, but there's a certain "abstract" beauty in the visual aura. While looking for online information way back when, I was quite surprised (and relieved) to find  many migraine sufferers/artists have captured the aura experience in artwork. I say "relieved" as it somehow brings comfort to know you're not alone. The photo (above) is taken from the following site: http://www.ironicsans.com/2009/08/migraine_typing.html and is similar to what I experience, but rather than a white spot, I see black.

So today, as I rejoin the ranks of the functional living, I hope to enjoy the weekend and get a few things accomplished around the house. I was delighted to see our little Magnolia tree has begun to bloom along with various lillies....flora makes all things better in my book.



Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by...Along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Springtime!!!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I just love that. Hope your migraine never comes back...I get visual aura kinds too and yes, they are pretty but they are no fun!
    following along.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!