Thursday, March 18, 2010

Who Are You?

Ever have one of those moments when you casually (or maybe not so casually) stroll by the mirror and have to stop to take a second look? You boomers know what I'm talking about...when on that second glance you hear yourself saying to your reflection, "Who the hell are you and what have you done with my 30ish, 40ish, (insert your preferred decade here) self? I have no problem getting older, in fact, I rather like it...I just don't understand why the body has to age. After all, we're so much wiser than when we were younger, why can't we have a nice bod to house the intel? (Note to self: put this on the list of questions to ask God, when the time is right of course...I'm not rushing anything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!