Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wishing you love...

Given that Valentine's Day falls during the thick of High School Baseball season, celebrations have been sparse in our house through the years. Lucky for me, love extends beyond one "special" day, into weeks, months, and years, becoming sweeter along the way. The scenario this year...my hubby's battling a cold, rescheduled a varsity scrimmage to this evening due to weather, made a post-practice ER visit to check on an injured player, and he still managed to come home with this beautiful Tulip arrangement last night, knowing  his schedule would be crazy for ♥ day. I've never seen an arrangement quite like it...beautiful Tulips inside a large glass vase. GORGEOUS as it is, knowing he was thinking of me during his crazy day is most precious! 



Wishing you all, much love...
Happy Valentine's Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!