Sunday, June 12, 2011

Texas....F I G H T ! ! ! !

My husband and I attended games 1 and 2 of the University of  Texas versus Arizona State University Super Regional in Austin Friday and Saturday. Arizona won game 1 on Friday :( and the Horns came back to win game 2 on Saturday :) I'm here to tell you, the atmosphere of the Horns playing a home game is addicting!

One of my husbands co-workers (a first-year coach who's also a good friend of our son) wanted to do something to thank my hubby for his help and support during the school year and surprised him with tickets to games...how sweet was that?!!!

Game 3 is today...the winner advances to the College World Series in Omaha. Our house echoes the chant sure to be engulfing Disch-Falk Field...
Texas...FIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!