Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our little man...

For those who have read my older posts, you may recall my husband and I become first-time grandparents the end of last December. The downside...Jackson, his mommy and daddy live in North Carolina (a LONG way from Texas!!!) :( 

We're anxiously awaiting Jackson and his mommy coming to Texas for a visit next month. Though we're disappointed Jackson's daddy won't be able to come along, we're proud of his service to our country. Our military and their families sacrifice SO much for us all! PLEASE remember them in your thoughts and prayers.

In true "Nana" fashion, I just had to share this recent picture of our little man...


Thanks for stopping by...Along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how LOVELY♡
    I know you must be a proud grandma♪♪♪
    Have a nice time with this Engel next month. Looking forward to seeing your post of their visit!!!
    How pity boy's father cannot come with him.

    Love and Hugs, Orchid.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!