Monday, September 6, 2010

What to do, what to do...

Today's Labor Day, and it's raining! :) Guess that's not such good news for those planning outdoor events, but here in parched South Texas, it's like Christmas! I've been cruising various home decorating blogs and coming dangerously close to needing an intervention...talk about addicting! Any who, I have lots of projects floating around my head but just can't seem to actually become engaged in getting them underway.

I do hope to become a bit more regular in blog posts, and get busy on new endeavors. So for now, "self", step away from the keyboard and let the creativity begin!

Enjoy the holiday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Glad you found Texas Blogging Gals! You will be on the next updated list.

    Enjoyed a first visit. Following....Come see me at my personal blog, too, soon.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!