Sunday, February 3, 2013

Creeping Cupid...

Thought it was time to add a few Valentine's Day touches around my home since we're already a few days into the month....


Adding simple seasonal decor to my entryway chair has become one of my favorite decor spots...

This little guy sits at the base of the entryway chair and sports a bow relevant to each holiday...


I made this heart yo-yo garland last year...simple and fun!

Being a wreath fan, my front door just wouldn't be properly dressed without seasonal reflections inside and out!


I've had this little teddy since my children were small...it holds sweet memories and smiles...

I have a soft spot for the little Russ seasonal angels as well...so quirky and sweet!

Here's hoping you enjoy the "sweetness" of February!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dearest Kuki,
    It has been a whie, haha. I hope you are doing fine.
    Oh, I enjoyed all the lovely pictures you posted♡♡♡
    Your teddy bear must be precious for you♬♬♬

    Happy Coming Valentine's Day, my friend(*^_^*)
    Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine's Day decor always brings a huge serge of joy to my heart! Love your touches!! Hope the new year is treating you very well.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!