Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy hands, happy heart....

Greetings to all you out there in Blogland. I haven't posted for a while...I must confess I'm a bit obsessed with another online venue for "pinning" all kinds of creative projects and ideas and just haven't been motivated to blog. I'm sharing photos of a few little projects I've done (mainly using felt) that are simple enough to do while plopped down in front of the TV...thought they might come in handy as little gifts during the upcoming holiday season...(project inspiration coming from that "pinning" venue I mentioned earlier).  I'll probably be keeping the little fabric pumpkin since I embossed the leaf with my initial (darn the bad luck!!!).
;)

Until next time...take care, Along the Way!!!







1 comment:

  1. Love the purple pumpkin and felt ornaments. So detailed. Great work, Kuki!

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!