Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beach Baby...


















Just had to share a photo of my favorite Beach Boy...my Grandson!!! Our trek of summer visitors has begun, with more to arrive soon. My most exciting news is our daughter and her family have been stationed back home in good ol CC!!! That means we'll have them close by for three years...we're beyond ecstatic!!! My husband is on summer break...coaches never have quite a full summer off, but we'll take it! I believe this is the first summer I've had off since I was in school (that's been awhile!!!). We've been busily working in our yard preparing for those summer visitors. 

Hope all's well in your neck of the woods!



1 comment:

  1. Happy days are here for you and your family! I pray everyday is full of treasured moments!! Precious grandson, too!

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!