Monday, December 5, 2011

A break in tradition...

Gosh, time has literally slipped by since my last post! Hope this finds everyone out there embracing the joys of this special Christmas season.

My husband and I opted NOT to put up a tree this year for reasons I will share later. This is a big break in tradition for us as we've ALWAYS had a tree. I can remember our first Christmas together as a married couple, money was tight, but we splurged on a beautiful blue spruce tree...what a wonderful memory! However, not having a tree does NOT mean no hint of Christmas in the household! Here's a few photos of Christmas touches in our home...














Blessings of the season to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. I love your holiday touches. And that polka dot bucket just thrills me.

    ReplyDelete

Did you know all people smile in the same language? I love hearing from you (smiles and all)!